NPP Projection Close 8/6



To do this evening/ was completed: My return to a Tuesday closing shift here was a busy one with a couple events and some technical things that added extra wrenches here. But it all got sorted out in the end. 

Presentation Issues: When I was setting up trivia, Shay's laptop audio wasn't coming on. No problem, just have to turn the volume up on the projector: only the volume bar wasn't showing up onscreen. This was on other video inputs as well. Whenever I pressed it on the remote the image would go in and out onscreen. I ended up having to grab a ladder and manually press the volume button on the projector. It worked, but the volume bar still didn't show up. 

Jared walkie'd me saying that the table lights in Theater 1 were off. I went to turn them back on and they started flickering off and on. I turned it back on and off again and it seemed to return to normal. 

Preshow Clips/Playlist: I built the playlist out for the It Ends With You Babies screening next Tuesday. 

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up: The Blade Runner event in Theater 1 went relatively smooth. Intro was quick, though Cristina noted the intro slide was not ideal for the intro in question since it promoted our book as opposed to the intro host's book that we were selling in the lobby. 

My return to trivia hit a bit of a snag with the whole volume issue, but other than that it was a welcome and smooth setup and breakdown. 

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):

Ordering/Receiving (content): I adjusted the audio levels for Magnolia and started the conversion for the DCP,  which is reportedly going to take a whopping 36 hours. 

Outgoing/Shipping (content):

Print/video Inspection: I took a look at all of Angel tonight. It's a teensy bit faded with emulsion and base scratches all over, but the image is still good despite that. I want to give a head's up on the countdowns on the last two reels are short, so I would look at those over this week before showtime. It's on house reels fully rewound and in Theater 4. 

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?: Yes

Maintenance/cleaning:

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): I scheduled automation for the rest of next week apart from all of Theater 6. 

Tomorrow's cue sheets cross referenced with automation and set. 

Marquee updated?:

Posters updated?:

Cleaning lights on for the night?: Yes

Projection cart by entrance?:

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NPP Projection 11/17 Close

NPP Projection Report 4/6 Open

Projection Close 12/28 Lillian