NPP Projection Report 8/4 Open


To do this evening/ was completed:

Presentation Issues: Paul radioed me when Theater 2 started that cleaning lights were still on. I went to check to make sure it was reset after the fire alarm and it was, house light cues were just not working so I manually brought lights down to preshow and tried to figure it out. This was the case in 1, 4, and 6 as well. At first I thought the IPs had reset since I could not access the web GUI, but after trying to access the deafult IP didn't work either I knew that wasn't the case. Ultimately power cycling the units and reseating the ethernet cable in the back did the trick and allowed me to access the web GUIs again and fire automation cues. I suppose the fire alarm disrupted the ethernet connection because Lillian mentioned having to bring lights up manually last night.

I checked each Christie lamp house this morning just in case/for peace of mind and they were all fine.

We've been speaking to DMS about the T6 projector and someone is going to come tomorrow morning to assess the damage and get parts ordered, likely will be getting repaired Tuesday.

Preshow Clips/Playlist:

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up:

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):

Ordering/Receiving (content):

Outgoing/Shipping (content):

Print/video Inspection:

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:

Maintenance/cleaning:

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift):

Marquee updated?:

Posters updated?:

Cleaning lights on for the night?:

Projection cart by entrance?:

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NPP Projection 11/17 Close

NPP Projection Report 4/6 Open

Projection Close 12/28 Lillian