NPP Projection Close 9/27



To do this evening/ was completed: A guest spot here at Prospect was eventful right at the top, but mellowed out by the end. 

Presentation Issues:

Preshow Clips/Playlist: 

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up: The A Different Man Q+A went smoothly! Got a rundown of the Q+A setup (I don't think I've recorded one since we put the webcams in at Prospect) and it was smooth sailing from there. It's been uploaded to the Drive. 

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):

Ordering/Receiving (content): I tried putting The Silence of My Hands onto DCP III and ingest it into Theater 1, but it failed to ingest. I looked back at the files and saw that the j2c file was about 20 gb short of what's on the drive. I tried redownloading it and it should be done in the morning. Replace that in the folder that's on the desktop and hopefully that should do it.  

Outgoing/Shipping (content): FedEx came by to pick up Poltergeist III

Print/video Inspection:

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:

Maintenance/cleaning:

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): Cross referenced with tomorrow's automation and I'm glad I did because the last two shows scheduled into Theater 1 were Wild Robot instead of A Different Man, which I swapped out. 

Marquee updated?:

Posters updated?:

Cleaning lights on for the night?:

Projection cart by entrance?:

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NPP Projection 11/17 Close

NPP Projection Report 4/6 Open

Projection Close 12/28 Lillian