NPP Projection Admin 10/15



To do this evening/ was completed: McKegg had to jump over to WB to cover for Joe so it's just me today.

Made sure Speak No Evil is on T4 server. All good there.

Tech'd both of tonight's NewFest playlists by myself and with Desmond and NewFest reps. Content is all good. Spotlights all good, mics all set. 4 wireless and 1 wired in T1. 1 wired in T3. For T1 spotlights, 302 for intro and 502 for Q&A. Be sure to turn off the spotlight breaker on the T1 breaker board once the shorts begin, as the spotlights inside the theater make a considerable amount of noise when left on. I tested Spotify in T1, all good there. I'm sure the same is true for T3 but didn't test it today (we used the connection last night). House Lights MID cue added to T1 Q&A.

**The NewVoices playlist needed a particular 1.78 lens/mask cue repositioned, so I put it right after Girl Blunt, instead of after the Cai slide, which is where it was during tech, causing the slide's image to be cropped. This is the only alteration I've made to the playlist. Just want to point it out here.

At the end of the T1 tech I was asked about recording microphone audio from the Shure mixer into their videographer's setup. Apparently this idea only came about today and I wasn't made aware until they asked. I know we recently did something like this for McNaugthon and maybe once or twice before that, so I told them we have an XLR connected to the back of the Shure and that they could connect directly to that, which is what their guy inquired about. I disconnected that aforementioned XLR from its webcam XLR connection, so they should be able to plug straight in. They will be bringing a backup sound recorder just in case. They will only be able to record the audio from the four wireless mics as the wired mic is connected to the separate PA system. I explained this to Desmond once I realized.

Set up a mixer in Trees for the DJ afterparty and connected it to the DJ 2 input. I was trying to locate specifics on this setup and wasn't able to find anything so I asked Desmond for info and he forwarded me an email chain I wasn't included in, so work on this set up only started after T1 tech concluded. I also brought down a speaker from T2 to act as the DJ's monitor.

Scheduled the coming week in the TMS with the exception of the SE playlists and the 10/24 first runs. Built the first day and a half of cue sheets. Please continue building these if you're able to once the NewFest programs conclude.

Downloaded Kat's updated 90s Doc trailer. It's on the preshow drive and can be ingested and added to 10/18 playlists.

Presentation Issues:

Preshow Clips/Playlist:

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up:

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):

Ordering/Receiving (content):

Outgoing/Shipping (content):

Print/video Inspection:

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:

Maintenance/cleaning:

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift):

Marquee updated?:

Posters updated?:

Cleaning lights on for the night?:

Projection cart by entrance?:

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NPP Projection 11/17 Close

NPP Projection Report 4/6 Open

Projection Close 12/28 Lillian