Projection Report 3/31 (Dylan AM/Daniel PM)



Presentation Issues: Th 5 loaded the wrong playlist for the first round. BEACH BUM was scheduled for 10:30am, but somehow US was loaded instead. I have no idea how this happened, but I rectified it quickly once I was alerted to the problem. Any one else encounter an issue like this before? I'm hoping it was a fluke.

Preshow Clips/Playlist: Cleared out a bunch of old A1 playlists and old features from the TMS

Trailer Updates: none until 4/2

Special Events/ AV set up: Set up for the Q&A in Th 6 this morning. Went off without a hitch in front of a sold out crowd.

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers): none

Ordering/Receiving (content): none

Outgoing/Shipping (content): I'm going to send back some drives tomorrow AM

Print/video Inspection: none

Distro Doc updated/checked?: yes

Maintenance/cleaning: none

Cue sheets updated (only if needed): n/a

Showtime boards & recording updated?: I removed the League of Their Own advert from the marquee

Cleaning lights on for the night? : n/a

Lo-Res :

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Projection Admin 7/19

NPP Projection 11/17 Close

NPP Projection Admin 3/24