Projection Blog 6/30 (close)



Presentation Issues: TMS in 4/6 froze at 5:29 and remained frozen throughout the night. This didn't affect playback, but I loaded every show manually to be safe. It was fine in the other booths. I tried refreshing everything, with no luck. Finally, I simply logged out of TMS in 4/6, which fixed the problem.

*** I think the computer froze because I was trying to unzip PS_NPP_Generic_v3_40min, but kept getting an error message.

Preshow Clips/Playlist:

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up:

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):

Ordering/Receiving (content):

Outgoing/Shipping (content):

Print/video Inspection: I QC'd Spider-Man. I had some issues ingesting the KDM in 4/6 (I think related to the TMS freeze), so I copied the KDM to a drive and ingested it in Theater 1 instead.

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?: Updated with Spider-Man.

Maintenance/cleaning:

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): Checked.

Marquee updated?: Took down Do the Right Thing and put up Jaws: 7/4

Posters updated?:

Cleaning lights on for the night?: Yes.

Projectors off for the night?: Yes.

Projection cart by TH5?: Yes.

Nest:

Additional Notes: I practiced threading some more 35mm in Theater 1 after the last show got out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Projection Admin 7/19

NPP Projection 11/17 Close

NPP Projection Admin 3/24