Projection Report 6/15 Close


Presentation Issues: None

Preshow Clips/Playlist:

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up:

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):

Ordering/Receiving (content):

Outgoing/Shipping (content):

Print/video Inspection:

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:

Maintenance/cleaning: Reorganized all the marquee letters in 3/7. I put all the $ and ¢ ones on the right shelf since we haven't used them and all the punctuation marks on the left.

*Cleaned the outdoor poster displays

*I filed down the 1.85 aperture plate on 35mm projector #1 (the one furthest from the rack) in theater one. It might not be perfect since all I got on screen between flips was white light (if someone can show me how we focus the bulb with these projectors I think they could improve in that respect as well), but its definitely better than it was for our Cheerleader shows. I'll keep working on this and also check the scope plates, since our next 35mm show will be scope.

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift):

Marquee updated?: Took down Honey I Shrunk the Kids and put up Toy Story 4

Posters updated?: Up to date

Cleaning lights on for the night?: Yes

Projectors off for the night?: Yes

Projection cart by TH5?: Yes

*The cart was sitting in lobby bar outside the 3/7 booth door when I got here, please remember to bring this back inside the 3/7 booth before we open for the day.

Nest:

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Projection Admin 7/19

NPP Projection 11/17 Close

NPP Projection Admin 3/24