Projection Report 7/17 Close


Presentation Issues: Theater 1's lights cut out before seating for The Matrix. This was completely my fault, as I had accidentally and without noticing knocked the breaker for the theater lights to off when I flipped the breaker for 35mm projector #1. I tried several things before I noticed I had accidentally turned that breaker off, so it took me longer than it should've to get them back to normal. In the mean time I was able to get some emergency lights on in the theater so MODs could seat it on time, albeit with slightly awkward lighting. Then I noticed my mistake and they were back to normal a few minutes after the start of preshow.

Preshow Clips/Playlist: I adjusted the lights cue for the start of credits for The Lion King, I put it 3 minutes earlier so lights come up at the very beginning of credits instead of when the crawl starts.

Theater 4's server is very full, so I didn't send Sword of Trust to it just yet. It will need to be loaded tomorrow after we can clear some space.

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up:

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):

Ordering/Receiving (content):

Outgoing/Shipping (content):

Print/video Inspection: Used our new frame counter to get the length of the credits for Mr. Goodbar, I added the "start credits" time to tomorrow's cue sheet.

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:

Maintenance/cleaning:

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): No updates needed tonight. Started filling out next week's cue sheets.

Marquee updated?: Up to date

Posters updated?: Up to date

Cleaning lights on for the night?: Yes

Projectors off for the night?: Yes

Projection cart by TH5?: Yes

Nest:

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NPP Projection 11/17 Close

NPP Projection Report 4/6 Open

Projection Close 12/28 Lillian