Projection Report 9/19 (close)



Presentation Issues: The fire alarm went off this evening, so I had to go from booth to booth resetting the lighting panels. There was an issue with the panel in 3/7, which wouldn't allow me to turn off the lighting override. Finally I called Michael, who was incredibly helpful as always, and advised me to flip all the breakers labeled "rack." I did this, and regained control of the lighting panel without interrupting playback (which was my fear). We cut significantly into the following preshows, and I ran trailers with the lights up.

Preshow Clips/Playlist:

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up:

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):

Ordering/Receiving (content): Night Gallery finished copying over.

Outgoing/Shipping (content):

Print/video Inspection:

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:

Maintenance/cleaning:

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): I added new credits/end times to the cue sheets after the fire alarm. Also double checked everything for tomorrow - all set.

Marquee updated?: Up to date.

Posters updated?: Up to date.

Cleaning lights on for the night?: Yes.

Projectors off for the night?: Yes.

Projection cart by TH5?: Yes.

Nest:

Additional Notes: I spent some time creating a step-by-step description for exactly what to do when the fire alarm is triggered. Something like this might already exist, but I couldn't find it in the projection manual and thought it would be a helpful thing to have (if only to solidify this information for myself). I noticed tonight that the process was slightly different from last time, so I noted what to do if certain things don't work right away. The document is called "Fire Alarm Instructions" and saved on the desktop in 4/6. Feel free to modify/add to it if anybody has any other information that could be helpful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Projection Admin 7/19

NPP Projection 11/17 Close

NPP Projection Admin 3/24