NPP Projection Report 4/24 Admin

To do this evening/ was completed: 

Presentation Issues: Several mentions were made throughout the day about volume; all films were playing at their default levels as automated in their playlists but still a guest complained Everything Everywhere was too low in theater 1 while another noted Sonic 2 was too loud in theater 2, however, this was during a chase scene with the soundtrack mixed up so chances are it was this scene in particular that was peaking

During the screening of Babe: Pig in the City, a server working in theater 2 called to let me know there was no picture on the screen. I checked the status of the projector through the VNC Viewer and although the lamp was on and the dowser was open, there was in fact no image on the screen inside the auditorium when I was able to check on it after the changeover in theater 4. The MODs asked if I could restart the film since 7 minutes had elapsed without any image, so I brought the house lights up and ejected the playlist, manually loaded the feature CPL and started it once I struck the lamp again and reopened and closed the dowser. Additionally, I reset the masking (the masking FLAT 2:1 cue did not work but the masking FLAT 2:1 (upstairs) cue was triggered successfully) and the film played normally, though, the MODs asked that I open the masking to scope as guests had complained the curtains weren't open wide enough and that there was picture bleeding over them once I was able to get the picture back on screen (I myself did not notice anything wrong and thought the curtains were flush with the image; I checked the film with its 2:1 masking after the crowd had left during the credits and again, the picture and curtains looked fine to me)

Preshow Clips/Playlist:

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up: Babe: Pig in the City screening in theater 4 went smoothly despite the issue in theater 2; the print was rewound on its shipping reels and placed back in the canisters (the projectors were also cleaned and powered down)

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):

Ordering/Receiving (content):

Outgoing/Shipping (content):

Print/video Inspection:

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:

Maintenance/cleaning:

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift):

Marquee updated?: Removed Babe: Pig in the City and added letters for High Tide

Posters updated?:

Cleaning lights on for the night?:

Projection cart by entrance?:

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Projection Admin 7/19

NPP Projection 11/17 Close

NPP Projection Admin 3/24