NPP Projection Close 6/20



To do this evening/ was completed: Now and Then DCP should have fully converted by tomorrow morning. 

Presentation Issues: Got a buzz that the volume for The Little Mermaid in Theater 7 was too loud, so I dropped it down a little bit. 

Preshow Clips/Playlist:
Made a playlist for the CCAP and OCAP Past Lives for next week, including making a new trailer pack. 

I was building an Alien From LA playlist as well and I noticed that the trailer list calls for a slide, but I couldn't find an Alien From LA slide sent to us to convert. I sent an email to Cristina to double check. 

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up: Trivia went off without a hitch! Shay and I were even able to get a full video AND audio connection entirely through the HDMI. 

Alec had started a mov conversion through Handbrake of Now and Then which I put through DCP-o-Matic and left it converting overnight. 

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers): 

Ordering/Receiving (content): New keys for The Little Mermaid and Past Lives uploaded

Outgoing/Shipping (content): I dropped off Mommie Dearest and some other DCPs over to UPS 

Print/video Inspection: Alec gave me my first walkthrough of plattering. It's a lot to take in, but it's not as complicated as I was afraid it was. Looking forward to more practice! 

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?: 

Maintenance/cleaning: 

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): I filled out the rest of the cue sheets and scheduled the automation

I also cross referenced tomorrow's automation with the cue sheets. I noticed there hadn't been a shutdown scheduled in Theater 6 and the middle round of the new Elemental scheduled in Theater 4, but both have been added 

Marquee updated?: 

Posters updated?: I took down Guardians 3 outside and put The Flash up

Cleaning lights on for the night?: Yes

Projection cart by entrance?:

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Projection Admin 7/19

NPP Projection 11/17 Close

NPP Projection Admin 3/24