Projection Admin 6/16



To do this evening/ was completed: Hey projectionists. Please remember to have a good read through the email I sent out this morning detailing the changes for Elemental. As I mentioned, not all the shows will require a manual start, it's just that most of them do and/or cause other films to need a manual start. Please check the cue sheets/TMS first thing when you arrive. 

I wound up moving the staff screening of The Flash into T3 so I could change the lamp in T2. We had loads of time before opening that theatre up today, but I also had to tech in T1 with Cristina and Desmond and wanted to make sure that T2 could just be clear for whenever we'd finish. Thanks to staff for being understanding! 

Presentation Issues:

Preshow Clips/Playlist: Deleted the old Elemental playlists we used yesterday. I ran through both of the new CCAP and OCAP Elemental playlists to make sure the house lights down cue was working once we hit the feature presentation. 

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up: No special events this evening. 

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):

Ordering/Receiving (content): Kat is back and sent over new content for 6/23. I downloaded and ingested the new forecasts. We already have most the new content downloaded and ingest to the TMS: Wes Anderson preshow and Asteroid City.  
Waiting on Satirical States trailer. 

Outgoing/Shipping (content):

Print/video Inspection: Ran Body Parts with Cristina (looks really, really good) and Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown with Desmond, which also looks good. I also ran the last reel of Women on the Verge to get the credits info. Reels are rewound (still have difficulty with winds but I'm making note of the movements the film makes when rewinding and I think I have an idea of what might be off.) Note cards for ratio/volume/soundtrack info are attached to the first reel of each print. 

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?: Yes. Added tracking info for Sundays on Fire: God of Cookery

Maintenance/cleaning: I checked in with T2 today as per Will's blog and changed the lamp in T2. Information entered, box is near the rack with install date/hours. There was a lot of dust in the projector due to construction (just more than normal for a projector since dust isn't anything new), but the airflow has kept the lamp/reflector quite safe. I cleaned out as much dust as I could, but I'll get back in there soon. 

Went over the platter system today and took some videos/photos, which I'll try to share by tomorrow or Sunday evening so we can have a visual guide. 

Speaking of dust, T1 projectors will also need to be checked in on next week. I'd like to get a lot of maintenance done on Wednesday to make sure we're in good shape for Oppenheimer. 

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): Yes. We're all set for this evening and I checked the rest of the week. 

Marquee updated?:

Posters updated?:

Cleaning lights on for the night?:

Projection cart by entrance?:

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Projection Admin 7/19

NPP Projection 11/17 Close

NPP Projection Admin 3/24