NPP Projection Close 8/22



To do this evening/ was completed: One of the busier nights I've had, but the event today went well and cue sheets are set for this coming week. 

Presentation Issues: One of the spotlights in Theater 3 (the left most one if facing the screen or the stage right if you're facing the audience) was out. The other one is working, but the other still needs to be repaired or replaced. 

Preshow Clips/Playlist: Added Rush Hour 2 DCP to the playlist

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up: The New Strains event in Theater 3 went nicely. Cristina came in with the filmmaker early to do a sound check where I did a little bit of on the spot volume changes, but everything went well. Aside from the spotlight issue noted above, the Q+A went smooth apart from a couple moments where the camera decided to be out of focus, which I adjusted quickly. 

I put the Q+A recording on the Drive, but for whatever reason it's in two parts, the second of which is only the last 3 minutes, which is annoying, but it's all on there. The camera is charging on the desk and the SD card has been cleared.

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):

Ordering/Receiving (content): I started ingesting Rush Hour 2 into Theater 7

Outgoing/Shipping (content): 

Print/video Inspection: Did a photo pass for Back to the Future. What an absolute joy to peruse this print. I wish I could be there to watch it with a crowd, but it is rewound on house reels. 

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:

Maintenance/cleaning:

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): I filled out the cue sheets for this coming week apart from Bottoms and some special events timing. 

Tomorrow's cue sheets cross referenced with tomorrow's automation and set for tomorrow. I added the Rush Hour 2 playlist to Theater 7's automation. 

Marquee updated?: I took down Meg 2, Hard Target, and the 35mm from Oppenheimer. I added Oldboy on the front and Wild At Heart on the side. 

Posters updated?:

Cleaning lights on for the night?: Yes

Projection cart by entrance?: Yes

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Projection Admin 7/19

NPP Projection 11/17 Close

NPP Projection Admin 3/24