NPP Projection Close 8/29



To do this evening/ was completed: A quieter evening than usual gave me a chance to prep for the new screening of Speed Racer next week. 

Presentation Issues:

Preshow Clips/Playlist: 

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up:

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):

Ordering/Receiving (content): Keys for Mitchells vs. the Machines, Oppenheimer, TMNT and The Equalizer 3 are uploaded 

Outgoing/Shipping (content):

Print/video Inspection: I did a photo pass on Speed Racer to pull my cues from. What a stunner of a print. I hope to catch a screening this weekend before running it next week. 

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:

Maintenance/cleaning: Jared walkied me checking in about the heat in 3/7 so I went down and saw, nay, felt the heat in the room. Like, potentially even worse than Booth 1 at Williamsburg hot. I saw the fan already up in the attic blowing to Theater 3 so I assume this is already a known thing. I was looking in the blogs about this and couldn't find it. Jared said that repair folks are coming in tomorrow and we brought in another fan to blow into the room itself for now. 

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): I looked over the cue sheets for next week that Jack did and made some slight adjustments to everything. Some event timing and The Nun II need to be filled in still. 

Tomorrow's cue sheets were cross referenced with automation and set.

Marquee updated?:

Posters updated?:

Cleaning lights on for the night?: Yes

Projection cart by entrance?:

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NPP Projection 11/17 Close

NPP Projection Report 4/6 Open

Projection Close 12/28 Lillian