Projection Close 8/19



To do this evening/ was completed: As Alec mentioned in his blog today, we had a whole ladder and light fiasco, but I managed to get a hold of Vlad, who will be in first thing Monday morning (super early) to check out that light. Juan would've come in tomorrow, but he's away at the moment. Getting that ladder into T2 in the first place is something I still can't believe Alec and I managed to do! Thanks to team MOD for helping set it up and break it down in there. I sent a photo to Vlad so that he's got a reference point, but I let him know that he can call if need be and that I'll be there later in the AM. 

Double checked to make sure T3 was off this evening after close. 

Alec- I saw your note about Oppenheimer and I'll make sure this gets out on Monday instead. I scheduled a pickup. It'll get out of here between 8am - 6pm. 

Presentation Issues:

Preshow Clips/Playlist:

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up: Jack - I took a look at Paddington this evening after we closed. It looks/sounds good! I set it to 5.5. Felt it could come up a hair, but 6.0 was too loud...maybe manually set this at 5.7 tomorrow in the booth. 

Copied the video files from the Viva Q&A over to the 4/6 comp. Deleted off the cam. 

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):

Ordering/Receiving (content):

Outgoing/Shipping (content): See notes about Oppenheimer above.

Print/video Inspection:

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:

Maintenance/cleaning: Spent the bulk of my time handling various prints this evening - got a lot done. 
Brought The Island up to T1. This has been fully inspected! All 8 reels are very, very pretty. This print is basically in pristine condition. 

Viva has been re-inspected. No changes. I'll make sure this gets out Monday morning. 

Back to the Future is now on house reels and ready to screen. 

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): Yes! All good for tomorrow. 

Marquee updated?:

Posters updated?:

Cleaning lights on for the night?:

Projection cart by entrance?:

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NPP Projection 11/17 Close

NPP Projection Report 4/6 Open

Projection Close 12/28 Lillian