Projection Close 8/26



To do this evening/ was completed: A quieter night! Strange to have Oppenheimer out of here...

Presentation Issues: Handed out a closed captioning device to a patron in T5. The device stopped working about halfway through the film, maybe a bit more. When I got the device out, it had been charging, so I figured that wasn't the issue. I went down to see if it just needed to get turned off and on again, but the problem is that it wouldn't connect. I brought a second device with me and tried that, too, but it wouldn't connect. I went to the T5 booth to scope out the receiver and nothing looked off, but I reseated it and that didn't work either. The devices are working in other theatres. I tested the devices again in T5 during a different movie and they still wouldn't budge. I handed out passes to the young woman and the two other folks she came with. They were in good spirits. 

Preshow Clips/Playlist:

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up:

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):

Ordering/Receiving (content): No content deliveries this evening. KDM for Bottoms will probably be released Monday/Tuesday. 

Outgoing/Shipping (content):

Print/video Inspection: Loads of photos of The Dark Knight are on the drive now. Not to toot my own horn, but I nailed it with these. It looks so beautiful. 

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:

Maintenance/cleaning: Opened the big box of our new air cans. Organized these on the bottom of the supplies unit in 4/6, the rest are on the top shelf of the storage bookcase. 
Took out the trash since it's mostly packing peanuts. We can keep the box for use. 

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): Double checked tomorrow--the correct Back to the Future playlist is all set on the TMS. Everything looks good for Sunday and the week ahead at large. Hawks with infants is definitely scheduled on Tuesday. I am really loving that the infants screening is for Grand Turismo

Marquee updated?:

Posters updated?:

Cleaning lights on for the night?:

Projection cart by entrance?:

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Projection Admin 7/19

NPP Projection 11/17 Close

NPP Projection Admin 3/24