NPP Projection Report 5/18 Open & recapping yesterday's admin


To do this evening/ was completed: Not sure this covers everything from yesterday, did my best to recap. Underlined are today's notes.

I set up the iMac in T1's booth to be able to access the TMS and IMS web controls directly from the browser yesterday. Splashtop no longer needed! I ordered a longer ethernet cable which I'll be able to run more neatly over to the rack, but this is working.

Tidied and organized the side desk in 4/6.

There's a bunch of hard drives here, most of which belong to Kat I think. There's Miyazaki, Almodovar, NSF-NPP, and Fugazi. Do these need to get back to the office?

Forgot to mention this a few days ago but Deluxe finally got back to me saying the CKM (Content & Key Manager a/k/a the Portal) is back online after the maintenance, but apparently the old account we had with the KDM email is no longer active. They asked if I wanted them to create a new one with my Nitehawk email since that address is "pre-approved" and I said yes. I'll update everyone once that's live.

Presentation Issues:

Preshow Clips/Playlist: Jack built the trailer packs and most of the first run playlists for next week.

Added the credit lights cue for Spider-Man Homecoming and filled in the time on the cue sheets. A hearty 11 minutes.

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up: The wedding video screening went very well today. I missed Chenelle's email with the backing track for the singer during the intro last night, but I just downloaded it this morning and played it off the laptop, through the Non-Sync input. Worked great. They unsurprisingly started late, so I skipped over an "intermission" in the video (the host gave us permission to do so), which added 10 minutes to the flip time which would've been nonexistent otherwise.

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):

Ordering/Receiving (content):

Outgoing/Shipping (content): Dune and Flintstones got picked up yesterday.

Print/video Inspection: Jack checked Dragon Tattoo yesterday.

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:

Maintenance/cleaning: Yesterday I placed the new OS disk in our original T2 server. Ultimately I decided to wait until next week to install it again so in case I run into any issues we're not heading into a weekend. Plus we will need to ingest all current content to this server.

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift):

Marquee updated?: I ordered some new letters for the marquee yesterday as well. Some E's, I's, O's, L's, N's, T's, and two colons.

If and Back to Black added to the front yesterday.

Posters updated?: If and Back to Black posters were put up with now showing tags outside, too.

I organized the posters caddy today, tossing several which have been released already that we're not showing. Everything on the calendar is organized by date, followed by "probably not" titles that have yet to be released and end-of-year releases that we'll almost definitely book. Some others went in the trivia section, and some in an archive tube. I also saved some of the posters for ICYMI brunches, might be fun to put these up in the lobby when they're playing.

Cleaning lights on for the night?:

Projection cart by entrance?:

Additional Notes: Jack - I made new master keys for everyone a month ago. They should last a lot longer. Yours is up on the white board.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Projection Admin 7/19

NPP Projection 11/17 Close

NPP Projection Admin 3/24