Projection Report 10/5 Open
Presentation Issues: None
Preshow Clips/Playlist: Built a playlist for the Roy Cohn Q&A tonight and scheduled it.
Trailer Updates:
Special Events/ AV set up: Witches of Eastwick 35mm in Theater 1. No issues with this screening.
-Got the microphone setup ready in Theater 3 so I could show Karen when she arrived for her shift.
Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers): Parasite posters arrived today. Neon also sent a standee, which I put in the recycling.
Ordering/Receiving (content):
Outgoing/Shipping (content):
Print/video Inspection:
Asset tracking doc updated/checked?: Added tracking for Gemini Man. The drive is set to arrive on Tuesday.
Maintenance/cleaning:
Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): Checked for tomorrow, no problems. I also updated the sheets for the week to reflect 12 minutes of lights down trailers for first run shows (with the exception of Abominable which has the usual 10 minutes).
Marquee updated?: Up to date
Posters updated?: Took down Knives Out from outside and put up Parasite.
Cleaning lights on for the night?: N/a
Projectors off for the night?: N/a
Projection cart by TH5?: Back in 3/7
Nest:
Additional Notes:
Comments
Post a Comment