Projection Admin 9/2



To do this evening/ was completed: Our Network has been updated. Nick from DMS came in to drop off the relay mechanism and take a look at 3/7 before his install visit next week. I showed him in and around the space and he checked in with the WiFi guys. He also liased with Chris whilst scoping out the existing relay system in in 3/7.  It is still somewhat of a wreck in the 46 booth (cables and boxes that, to my knowledge, need to be thrown out, but I asked if they were going to clean up/what needs to be cleared out and I didn't get a proper response in both English and when I asked in Spanish lol so apparently someone might be coming round to finish that up tomorrow. If we don't, we can call Juan and double check. I did tidy things up though, so at least it's not absolute chaos in here. 

Once the Network was up and properly running, I tested out theatres 4 and 6 to see if anything needed to be rebooted and lo n behold, only the dimmer panels needed to be rebooted in all theatres. I made the rounds, checked all cues/automation with both quick controls and running playlists and got everything set. 

Had our cinema meeting and we're looking good. 

Staff Screenings have been blocked on the calendar, scheduled on the LMS and sent out on 7shifts. 

Presentation Issues:

Preshow Clips/Playlist: Continued building out A1 and SE playlists for this upcoming week. Please continue these. I DCP'd and ingested the slide for Merrily We Go To Hell. 

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up: Two chairs are down in T1 off to the side for The Room tonight. I went through the playlist and everything is ready to go, you'll just need one mic for the intro and two mics for the Q&A when the time comes. Friendly reminder that the double spots setting is indeed 502 (both intro and Q&A).

The slide for Litany's preshow content will come in Thursday, as will the trailers. 

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):

Ordering/Receiving (content): Ingested Kaiju, Hope, Road Movie, preshow content to the LMS. 
Ingested Primetime and Heart of a Beast trailers. 
Ingested Shrek and Hope DCP feature content. 

We received a 4k BluRay of Minority Report for a private event later in the month, so Chenelle is getting a new one. 

We received the print of Poetic Justice (which I brought to T4) and the print of Merrily We Go To Hell (which I brought to T1). 

Outgoing/Shipping (content): Printed out labels and scheduled a pickup for New York, New York, which will get picked up this evening very soon. 

Print/video Inspection: 

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?: Yes! Updated today. 

Maintenance/cleaning: Wipe down old gear grease/oil from the gear shaft in T4 P1 and cleaned/added a smidge new gear grease. Ran a loop and adjusted focus for The Odyssey 35mm tonight. Jack has threaded up for his show. Show running great. 

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): Yes. 

Marquee updated?: Yes

Posters updated?: Yes

Cleaning lights on for the night?:

Projection cart by entrance?: Yes

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NPP Projection Report 11/23 Open

Projection Admin 3/30

NPP Projection Close 6/14