Projection Admin 9/18



To do this evening/ was completed: Big day for teching.

Presentation Issues:

Preshow Clips/Playlist: Kat sent a new QR code clip which I tech'd volume for and added to all the 9/18 and SE playlists we have. The volume (3.8) has been noted on the white board. I deleted the old one on the LMS. 

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up:

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):

Ordering/Receiving (content): Ingested the following content - 
Forecasts for 9/25
Precode Parade Devil and the Deep preshow content
Primetime preshow content
Devilman Trailer
Little Shop of Horrors trailer
Primetime DCP CCAP/OCAP
Heart of a Beast DCP CCAP/OCAP

Downloaded/DCP/Ingested more Gotham shorts and updated the spreadsheet (please remember to update the spreadsheet as you go! Thanks). Friends of Sophia I have downloading to the Share folder right now. Please ingested once it is finished. We only have one more from the second program to download!

Outgoing/Shipping (content): Deleted first run and SE content/playlists we no longer need. 

Print/video Inspection: Desmond and I tech'd the Zoolander drag show today - all volumes have been added to the playlist (made a few other adjustments here and there. We still need to tech the feature - waiting on keys). The lighting info for each performance is on the event memo! 

We looked at Thiiird. All set. 
Went through the new Bullet DCP I made the other day and it's substantially better than before. 
Took a look at both Dear Mama Episodes which look and sound great. 

We tech'd a reel of Above the Rim, the volume of which has been noted on the white card. 

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:

Maintenance/cleaning:

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): Yes

Marquee updated?:

Posters updated?:

Cleaning lights on for the night?:

Projection cart by entrance?:

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NPP Projection Report 11/23 Open

Projection Admin 9/2

Projection Admin 3/30