Projection Report 10/7 Admin
Presentation Issues: There were no presentation issues for the first round.
Preshow Clips/Playlist: I updated tonight's playlist for 'Bad Ronald' to reflect the new masking 1.33 masking cues we programmed for TH 3. There is also now a DCP 137 lens setting on each Christie touch panel.
Tomorrow's admin (or I can do this at night) will need to re-program the 1.77 masking setting back from 1.33. There are no showings of Abominable scheduled in TH 3 at all tomorrow so it can happen at any time.
Alec, I made the Over the Edge playlist with as much automation as possible to follow the flow of the event memo. Take a peek at it and feel free to modify to your liking.
Trailer Updates:
Special Events/ AV set up:
Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers): The poster for The Gentlemen came in.
Ordering/Receiving (content): Wizard of Oz came in today, it has been ingested into TMS.
Outgoing/Shipping (content): A bunch of labels and FedEx pick-ups were scheduled. Night of the Comet, Olivia, Witches of Eastwick, and The Crow.
Print/video Inspection: I sent all of the Brooklyn Horror Fest movies to TH 1. I teched 'Girl on the Third Floor' and 'Spiral' and then deleted them from TH 1's server. All info is recorded in the asset tracking. '1 Br', 'Blood and Flesh', 'VFW' and 'Beach House' is also sitting in TH 1 if anyone wants to take a peek at them. Although it looks like VFW might need keys?
Asset tracking doc updated/checked?: Yes and yes; new info for 'Girl on the Third Floor' and 'Spiral'.
Maintenance/cleaning:
Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): Cue sheets and scheduler were checked for today and tomorrow (10/8)
Marquee updated?: n/a
Posters updated?: n/a
Cleaning lights on for the night?:
Projectors off for the night?:
Projection cart by TH5?:
Nest:
Additional Notes: Let's keep an eye on the storage space for the TMS. Delete things as we can and perhaps not ingest things until the week before screening? Also, when ingesting features, if there is both a 5.1 and 7.1 audio version, only grab the 7.1. I deleted quite a few 5.1 duplicate feature length files from the server today.
Comments
Post a Comment