NPP Projection 10/9 Open



To do this evening/ was completed: Removed New Moon content from TMS. Unidentified Objects successfully ingested to T2.

Presentation Issues:

Preshow Clips/Playlist:

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up: Time and Tide intro and screening went very smoothly. Projectors cleaned before and after the screening, print rewound heads out, which I assume is how we received, though it's not specified on the inspection sheet. The take-up spindle on the rewind bench in T1 was missing so I used one from 4/6 which I returned after the screening. Also, the takeup belt on P2 was not properly attached when I began threading this morning--just a heads up.

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):

Ordering/Receiving (content):

Outgoing/Shipping (content):

Print/video Inspection:

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:

Maintenance/cleaning:

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift):

Marquee updated?:

Posters updated?:

Cleaning lights on for the night?:

Projection cart by entrance?:

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Projection Admin 9/8 Lillian/Will

Projection Close 8/26 Lillian

NPP Projection Report 11/23 Open