NPP Projection Report 10/8 Open


To do this evening/ was completed: Keys for Cabin in the Woods and Nocebo are ingested and will be active tomorrow morning. These can be teched on Monday. We need a credit offset for Cabin, so be sure cue sheet is updated when you check it.

Presentation Issues:

Preshow Clips/Playlist:

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up: Spoons and DJ in Trees Lounge both went very smoothly. All equipment has been returned to its proper place. For future reference: Michael said to set his laptop sound to the center channel always. I’m certain they’ve asked us to switch to the surrounds in the past, but we can just switch it to center from now on, and make sure everyone knows how to switch it if they ask. Also please make sure wireless mics are reconnected when you break down, and that the mic input channel is set back to Surrounds.

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):

Ordering/Receiving (content): Redownloaded the Before I Change My Mind DCP, the prior download wasn’t appearing on either an IMS or TMS scan. Started ingesting it to Th3.

Started downloading the video component for the Unidentified Objects DCP to the iMac desktop. The remainder of the DCP is on the DCPII hard drive, so copy the video into the folder when it finishes and ingest to Th2.

Copied the video component of the Monsieur Le Butch DCP to the DCPII hard drive, should be ready to ingest when BICMM finishes.

Outgoing/Shipping (content):

Print/video Inspection:

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:

Maintenance/cleaning: Placed orders for more cotton swabs (both 6” single sided and 3” double sided), gear grease (10 tubes), and 3 more wired mics (we will probably need them for NewFest, plus I feel like we’re always being asked if we can use more mics for other things, too).

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): There were some mistakes on the cue sheets. The end time for the first round Amsterdam was almost 30 minutes off, which I didn’t notice and Gil radioed me about when the movie kept going past the time on the sheet. I checked for the rest of the day and there was another mistake on the last round in Th7. The end times were the same as the previous round. I fixed this and let Gil know. These same mistakes were on the sheet for Sunday so I fixed those, and checked Monday. If someone could check the rest of the week at some point this weekend that would be much appreciated. 

Marquee updated?:

Posters updated?:

Cleaning lights on for the night?:

Projection cart by entrance?:

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Projection Admin 9/8 Lillian/Will

Projection Close 8/26 Lillian

NPP Projection Report 11/23 Open