Projection Close 10/08
To do this evening/ was completed: Before I Change My Mind fully ingested into T3. Once Unidentified Objects finished downloading to the desktop, I copied it over to the DCPII drive, which took an incredibly long time, but I wanted to get it sorted before ingesting anything else. It's still ingesting in T2, so Monsieur will need to be ingested in T3 tomorrow. In some cases, with some projector/server set-ups, we can ingest content overnight. I don't believe that's possible here (I used to do this elsewhere with a rack laptop connection while the projector was off but the server was on), but I'd like to know if we can.
I downloaded the DCP of Right Here to NewFest desktop folder and made a DCP of Summer Solstice after downloading the ProRes to the desktop. Downloaded the video file for Pierce Me to the NewFest desktop folder--this can be made into a DCP. New Cabin can be checked tomorrow and the keys for Triangle of Sadness are coming in the next few days, by 10/11.
Presentation Issues: T2 didn't start preshow on time, which is apparently a reoccurring theme for that theater. I went 8 minutes into the playlist to catch up.
Preshow Clips/Playlist:
Trailer Updates:
Special Events/ AV set up: Made sure all seats that were removed (T5 & T1 today) were safely put back. Closed captioning device was put back and hooked up to charge.
Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):
Ordering/Receiving (content):
Outgoing/Shipping (content):
Print/video Inspection:
Asset tracking doc updated/checked?: Yes
Maintenance/cleaning: Deconstructed the Century's in T1 and Simplex's in T6 to make sure the info for the belts is. I am only going to put in an order for a few before trying them out. Will need to clean and grease the projectors. As you all know, Alec mentioned he purchased grease (thank you Alec!) which is called Superlube and is a great grease for the gears in these machines! The Century's should get cleaned and re-greased every 3~ish weeks whilst wearing gloves. When we get this order, we'll take some photos and share. The other week I opened up the Century's (above pully/shaft where belt resides) and found that the grease was a little on the old side. You can identify expired grease by a change in consistency (goopier...more solid, less slick. the oil gets separated). Grease itself doesn't expire when it's stored--only when in use, out of the container.
Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): Double checked the cue sheets.
Marquee updated?:
Posters updated?:
Cleaning lights on for the night?:
Projection cart by entrance?: Yes
Additional Notes:
Comments
Post a Comment