Projection Admin 1/10
To do this evening/ was completed: FYI, folks - if we reach out to you with an urgent email and you come across it, please take a moment to respond in as timely a manner as possible, even if you're unavailable for coverage. It's best that we have that information. Thank you!
Staff screenings have been scheduled, sent out, and blocked on the calendar.
Sent some adjustments/info over to Jack and Alec for the private event on 1/16.
I'll be teching Beautician and The Beast/ Sundays on Fire this Friday with Cristina. On the calendar.
Checked in on T5 and T2 to make sure the storm didn't completely destroy those spaces. I ran through content in T5 just to make sure there was not water damage to the speakers/lights. Patted the screen, checked thoroughly beneath the curtains and where the masking motor control is.
Presentation Issues:
Preshow Clips/Playlist: Tech'd the Cemetery Man playlist. Feature looks/sounds good. Adjusted volume ad added credits info.
Sent some adjustments/info over to Jack and Alec for the private event on 1/16.
I'll be teching Beautician and The Beast/ Sundays on Fire this Friday with Cristina. On the calendar.
Checked in on T5 and T2 to make sure the storm didn't completely destroy those spaces. I ran through content in T5 just to make sure there was not water damage to the speakers/lights. Patted the screen, checked thoroughly beneath the curtains and where the masking motor control is.
T2 hatch/lock secure!
Zone of Interest preshow is now on the drive. I am downloading the last bit of it to the DCPII drive. Please ingested once it's complete and we can build out the playlists! Should be done in about an hour.
Zone of Interest preshow is now on the drive. I am downloading the last bit of it to the DCPII drive. Please ingested once it's complete and we can build out the playlists! Should be done in about an hour.
Presentation Issues:
Preshow Clips/Playlist: Tech'd the Cemetery Man playlist. Feature looks/sounds good. Adjusted volume ad added credits info.
Downloaded and ingested the Misfit Alley preshow content.
Trailer Updates:
Special Events/ AV set up: Kim from NewFest reached out about the screening for two HBO Max episodes on 2/8. I sent her our certs for T1. I asked if we'll be receiving the content through Aspera like we did last time, so I'll pass that info on when I receive it, along with the tech date.
Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):
Ordering/Receiving (content): Ingested new keys for Poor Things, Migraiton, Mean Girls.
Trailer Updates:
Special Events/ AV set up: Kim from NewFest reached out about the screening for two HBO Max episodes on 2/8. I sent her our certs for T1. I asked if we'll be receiving the content through Aspera like we did last time, so I'll pass that info on when I receive it, along with the tech date.
Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):
Ordering/Receiving (content): Ingested new keys for Poor Things, Migraiton, Mean Girls.
Iron Claw keys will expire 1/13 but Deluxe portal says another set should be delivered by the end of today. Keep an eye on this, please.
Zone of Interest and Mean Girls 2 will get tech'd tomorrow as that's when the keys open up.
Outgoing/Shipping (content): Toy Story 2 accidentally showed up here, which John called me about right after it arrived. They'll pick it up tomorrow.
Outgoing/Shipping (content): Toy Story 2 accidentally showed up here, which John called me about right after it arrived. They'll pick it up tomorrow.
Wizard of Oz did not, apparently, get picked up yesterday but it did get picked up today!
Print/video Inspection:
Asset tracking doc updated/checked?: Yes
Maintenance/cleaning:
Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): Yes
Marquee updated?: Will get updated Friday morning for first run.
Posters updated?: Zone of Interest/Mean Girls 2 posters will be out with a "Now Showing" sign Friday morning. We received more Zone posters with the updated date.
Cleaning lights on for the night?:
Projection cart by entrance?:
Additional Notes:
Print/video Inspection:
Asset tracking doc updated/checked?: Yes
Maintenance/cleaning:
Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): Yes
Marquee updated?: Will get updated Friday morning for first run.
Posters updated?: Zone of Interest/Mean Girls 2 posters will be out with a "Now Showing" sign Friday morning. We received more Zone posters with the updated date.
Cleaning lights on for the night?:
Projection cart by entrance?:
Additional Notes:
Comments
Post a Comment