Projection Admin 10/07



To do this evening/ was completed: Kim came in this morning to meet with Dustin, Desmond and I for more NewFest tech checks. We went over the preshow and NF slide in T3, along with features How Not To Date While Trans and I Used To Be A Woman But I Gave It All Up For Christ (The spotlights look excellent with the NewFest slide!)
In T1 we went over the new OCAP DCPs for Gender Reveal, Seat 31, and Thigh Rise and looked over a few other bits of content, like trailers, plus all of the slides for New Voices and the entire New Voices shorts program. Kim added the new DCP of Annarchy Artist to the spreadsheet yesterday, so I downloaded and ingested it today. We also looked at the normal center spots setting in T1 with the NF slide and we're all set to have that for Q&As. 
The one (or two) things we're waiting on that is more integral to playlist building is just the Audience slide awards, but I think we can go ahead and get a move on with these since that'll be easy to add. 

Confirmed Dj info for NewFest. One of the Dj's will be brining a laptop. 

Presentation Issues:

Preshow Clips/Playlist: We received the new V2 for 10/11's Forecast_A. I added this to all A1 playlists. 

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up: Made a folder on the desktop and the VHS Vault drive that's labeled NewFest Trees. There are two videos in there that we'll loop in Trees (one for T4T and another for Queer Mixer). Alec, I know we went over this before but I can't quite remember how we looped these last year, but I do believe it's a Plex setting (at the bottom, "repeat.") but I also remember editing down a few videos. We did, however, get 4:3 vids from Kim this year. If you wouldn't mind taking a look at these tomorrow for me, I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks! 

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):

Ordering/Receiving (content): I am downloading the DCP of Bloody Lady (feature) again through filemail since Cyberduck is giving me a bit of grief (both computers!), so we'll see how this goes. It's taking quite a while as it did last time. Keep an eye on it, please. 

 Downloaded keys for A Different Man, Beetlejucie
Sent NF content to T3 this morning. 

Outgoing/Shipping (content):Added the trailer reel that came in with the Final Run print. Made and printed out labels to send back to Harry G. Print will be getting picked up this eve. 

Print/video Inspection: 

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:  FYI - John looped us in with the Iron Mountain folks who said their print went back to the wrong location, but it was just another one of their locations, which I understand could be confusing seeing as how the person who said they needed it back (and who alerted us of the issue) is based in Boston and when I went to go see where this went, the other location we had on file in our FedEx account is in California (print went there) and they actually needed it back at their IL location, which I'm not entirely sure we had. It wasn't entirely clear, anyway. It was an easy fix, though, they had our account info and I confirmed it was alright to have the use our account to send it back. No one was mad, at all, but I'll keep tabs on their IL location. Lets all remember to double check where things should go. Thanks!

Maintenance/cleaning: Tape order approved and should be here soon. 

Due to construction in T2, we've sold out the next few matinees in T2. You'll see them off the cue sheets. I've taken the playlists off the TMS. 

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): Yes. Finished adding info for Demon Knight/My Bloody Valentine

Marquee updated?: Jack is adding NF letters tonight. 

Posters updated?:

Cleaning lights on for the night?:

Projection cart by entrance?:

Additional Notes: Chenelle accidentally brought the T7 spots remote home with her - she's bringing it back tomorrow. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NPP Projection 11/17 Close

NPP Projection Report 4/6 Open

Projection Close 12/28 Lillian