NPP Projection Report 9/5 Open
To do this evening/ was completed:
Presentation Issues:
Preshow Clips/Playlist:
Trailer Updates:
Special Events/ AV set up: Poetic Justice went well overall. Bad grease cues on R2 caused a wonky changeover and I fixed them. The print is back on house reels for tomorrow.
Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):
Ordering/Receiving (content):
Outgoing/Shipping (content): Sealed the Odyssey boxes and scheduled a pickup for Tuesday (earliest available since Monday is a holiday). I will bring these down to the side door Monday night, don't want them taking up too much space by the kitchen over the long weekend.
Print/video Inspection:
Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:
Maintenance/cleaning: Started another archive tube for posters.
FYI I brought the 3/7 relay board up to 4/6 for safe keeping.
Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift):
Marquee updated?:
Posters updated?:
Cleaning lights on for the night?:
Projection cart by entrance?:
Additional Notes:
Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift):
Marquee updated?:
Posters updated?:
Cleaning lights on for the night?:
Projection cart by entrance?:
Additional Notes:
Comments
Post a Comment