Projection Admin 9/21
To do this evening/ was completed: Just FYI Alec and I will be looking into new captiview devices since a patron broke one, severing the screw for the clasp/neck attachment, so we only have one left with a spine/clamp. The other side of this is that they don't make the ones we use anymore. What I did today as a temporary work around for when we need more captioning devices out simultaneously, is that I attached the working captions head to the cup holder pieces that came with them (we obviously haven't been using those since we don't have cup holders. There's two of these ready to go (in addition to the last clamped one) and you'll just pop em on the table. I told MOD, too, which I know might be a pain for space on the table but they really don't take up too much room. See image! - L
Presentation Issues:
Preshow Clips/Playlist: Updated all the playlists (including SE) with the corrected volumes for the How To's with the QR since I found today that both needed to be louder. I sent out an email about this, but I also wrote the volumes up on the white board above the desk in 4/6. - L
Trailer Updates:
Special Events/ AV set up: Double checked NoBudge playlist for tonight and made a few adjustments (as with the playlists mentioned above. No chairs, just mics. See memo!) - L
Preshow Clips/Playlist: Updated all the playlists (including SE) with the corrected volumes for the How To's with the QR since I found today that both needed to be louder. I sent out an email about this, but I also wrote the volumes up on the white board above the desk in 4/6. - L
Trailer Updates:
Special Events/ AV set up: Double checked NoBudge playlist for tonight and made a few adjustments (as with the playlists mentioned above. No chairs, just mics. See memo!) - L
Bullet is also all set for this evening. - L
Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):
Ordering/Receiving (content): Keys for Hope and The Uprising came in today. - L
Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):
Ordering/Receiving (content): Keys for Hope and The Uprising came in today. - L
We received a prores for a film we're to show for a private event on the 23rd (so obviously very soon...), but it wasn't on the calendar, so I reached out to Chenelle and she's working on confirming this for us. The prores is on the preshows/trailers drive. I'll let you know if we need to DCP this. - L
Outgoing/Shipping (content): Had Will bring some outbound DCPs to the post office today. Thanks, Will! - L
Outgoing/Shipping (content): Had Will bring some outbound DCPs to the post office today. Thanks, Will! - L
Pinged Sony and Ghost of Mars and Final Fantasy will get picked up tomorrow! - L
Print/video Inspection: Last bit of info for Perfume is available. - L
Asset tracking doc updated/checked?: Will updated the white board in 4/6 for 35mm/Digital titles.
Maintenance/cleaning:
Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): Yes
Marquee updated?: Will updated the marquee today.
Posters updated?:
Cleaning lights on for the night?:
Projection cart by entrance?:
Additional Notes:
Print/video Inspection: Last bit of info for Perfume is available. - L
Asset tracking doc updated/checked?: Will updated the white board in 4/6 for 35mm/Digital titles.
Maintenance/cleaning:
Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): Yes
Marquee updated?: Will updated the marquee today.
Posters updated?:
Cleaning lights on for the night?:
Projection cart by entrance?:
Additional Notes:
Comments
Post a Comment