To do this evening/ was completed: Our Network has been updated. Nick from DMS came in to drop off the relay mechanism and take a look at 3/7 before his install visit next week. I showed him in and around the space and he checked in with the WiFi guys. He also liased with Chris whilst scoping out the existing relay system in in 3/7. It is still somewhat of a wreck in the 46 booth (cables and boxes that, to my knowledge, need to be thrown out, but I asked if they were going to clean up/what needs to be cleared out and I didn't get a proper response in both English and when I asked in Spanish lol so apparently someone might be coming round to finish that up tomorrow. If we don't, we can call Juan and double check. I did tidy things up though, so at least it's not absolute chaos in here. Once the Network was up and properly running, I tested out theatres 4 and 6 to see if anything needed to be rebooted and lo n behold, only the dimmer panels needed to be rebooted in all the...
Comments
Post a Comment