NPP Projection Blog CLOSE 2/6, Karen



To do this evening/ was completed:

Presentation Issues:
-There were none.

Preshow Clips/Playlist:
Checked all the playlists for 020720.  Made a few changes.

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up:
Spoons, Toons, & Booze went smoothly. The powerstrip switch for the intimidators is great! Although I did have Nick Dodge hit it for me ;-)
The new mic set up worked ok BUT Mike and Nell were experiencing a lot of popping whenever anyone started speaking excitedly, not necessarily louder but higher in pitch. It wasn't that the mics were too hot or loud but more that they were overly dynamically sensitive. There was nothing that Michael did with the mini mixer that helped. I didn't see the shure app on the computer, and I only got a chance to pop my head in the theater once - during which the mics sounded fine - so I didn't get a chance to play with it.
I did break down everything and put it all away since I wasn't sure of the set up for the Oscars and it was kind of a mess anyway.

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):

Ordering/Receiving (content):
-Moonlight is ingesting to be teched tomorrow.

Outgoing/Shipping (content):
-Little Women is completely broken down and in the cans, ready to ship out. The cans are still in booth 4/6, and the padlocks are in booth 1. I didn't get a chance to bring it down.

Print/video Inspection:

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:

Maintenance/cleaning:
-Directors chairs from Akiko were left in the stairwell leading from the kitchen to MOD. This is not where they go, they live in the hallway between hi-res/TH1 going towards the liquor room, above the old Pavillion sign on the wall mounted pegs.
-The air-conditioners were off in the booths. 4/6 was showing an error reading, somehow the power to the a/c in booth 1 got shut off completely and when one is shut off, the rest stop working. Once I powered up booth 1, the rest re-set. Make sure to take note if the booths start to feel warm. A good hint is if you start to feel too comfortable :-)

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift):
-The cue sheets have been finished and double checked for the entire week and are ready for the cue sheet review tomorrow morning. The only missing times are "Portrait of a Lady" and "Moonlight" and "Casablanca".
**I know I sound like a broken record on this but: The All Ages were still not marked, private events were left blank (please consult the event memos for cue times) and there were lots of errors. Also, all of the times can be put in for shows that are being held over (as in we already verified credits, etc).
-Shows are scheduled through the end of the weekend.

Marquee updated?:
I did not have time. Sorry, Alec.

Posters updated?:
I moved "Bombshell" into the lobby with a "now showing snipe". I put "Color Out of Space" outside with a "coming soon" snipe, "Bird of Prey" also still has a "coming soon", these snipes can be updated tomorrow.

Cleaning lights on for the night?:
yes

Projectors off for the night?:
yes

Projection cart by TH5?:
yes

Nest:
-Spoons pre-show went fine.

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NPP Projection Report 11/23 Open

Projection Admin 9/18

Projection Admin 9/2