NPP Projection Report 2/6 Admin/Open, Alec

To do this evening/ was completed:

-Finish cue sheets and scheduling

-First run marquee/poster updates

-Finish breaking down Little Women

Presentation Issues: No issues.

Preshow Clips/Playlist: Built and teched the Birds of Prey playlist.

I cleaned up our first run playlists and trailer packs for the week. Said goodbye to the Wendy trailer for now since it was making our Adult packs run quite long. Also deleted "weekend only" playlists and updated the regular named "020720" ones for weekend's trailers. All playlists are good to go for the weekend except Moonlight.

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up:

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers): We got posters for The Way Back, Color Out of Space, and the new installment of Saw.

Ordering/Receiving (content): Drive for Casablanca came in. I tested it and it's OK, hold to ingest until Sunday.

-Keys for Moonlight are due tonight at midnight, and will open tomorrow night at midnight.

Outgoing/Shipping (content): Broke down most of Little Women, reel 1 remains on the platter.

Print/video Inspection: As I was building the Birds of Prey playlist I noticed the VF that was ingested was for Atmos. There will always be a 7.1 VF that is not Atmos which is what we should ingest. I ingested the 7.1 VF and deleted the Atmos version.

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:

Maintenance/cleaning: Checked digital/analog sound on the 35mm projectors in T4 and T1. All seem to be working well.

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift):

Marquee updated?:

Posters updated?:

Cleaning lights on for the night?:

Projectors off for the night?:

Projection cart by TH5?:

Nest:

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NPP Projection Report 11/23 Open

Projection Admin 9/18

Projection Admin 9/2