NPP Projection Report 2/7 Admin/Open, Alec
To do this evening/ was completed:
-Tech Moonlight and finalize the playlist.
Presentation Issues: None so far.
Preshow Clips/Playlist: Forgot to mention yesterday, but I teched the 1917 w/ Babies playlist.
Trailer Updates:
Special Events/ AV set up:
Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):
Ordering/Receiving (content): We got a last minute booking for Ace in the Hole on Feb 10. The DCP will be shipped overnight.
Outgoing/Shipping (content): The print of Little Women has been picked up
Print/video Inspection:
Asset tracking doc updated/checked?: Added tracking for Sabrina and Back to the Future.
Maintenance/cleaning: Checked screen alignment and speakers in every house. All are looking and sounding good, except for the right rear surrounds in 4 and 6 which sound muffled/tinny with the Dolby 7.1 test. I remember this being the case a while back, it doesn't have a hugely noticeable effect on content but could it be a busted piece? Just from the Dolby test I didn’t hear any crackling in T3.
-When I got in the Christie in 6 was displaying a critical "unexpected lamp off" warning and when I was doing the alignment check the lamp shut itself off and I got this warning on the touch panel again along with a "ballast communication" error. According to the manual if this happens we should just restart the projector and strike the lamp. I hard rebooted it and struck the lamp and it seems to be working normally.
Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): Updated for the schedule change on Monday. Printed a copy out for tonight.
Marquee updated?: Put up Birds of Prey and Color Out of Space on the front; took down STB and put up Catvideofest 2020 on the 15th street side.
Posters updated?: Added now showing snipes to Birds of Prey and Color Out of Space
Cleaning lights on for the night?:
Projectors off for the night?:
Projection cart by TH5?:
Nest:
Additional Notes: Ingested keys for Moonlight and Portrait of a Lady on Fire.
-Tech Moonlight and finalize the playlist.
Presentation Issues: None so far.
Preshow Clips/Playlist: Forgot to mention yesterday, but I teched the 1917 w/ Babies playlist.
Trailer Updates:
Special Events/ AV set up:
Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):
Ordering/Receiving (content): We got a last minute booking for Ace in the Hole on Feb 10. The DCP will be shipped overnight.
Outgoing/Shipping (content): The print of Little Women has been picked up
Print/video Inspection:
Asset tracking doc updated/checked?: Added tracking for Sabrina and Back to the Future.
Maintenance/cleaning: Checked screen alignment and speakers in every house. All are looking and sounding good, except for the right rear surrounds in 4 and 6 which sound muffled/tinny with the Dolby 7.1 test. I remember this being the case a while back, it doesn't have a hugely noticeable effect on content but could it be a busted piece? Just from the Dolby test I didn’t hear any crackling in T3.
-When I got in the Christie in 6 was displaying a critical "unexpected lamp off" warning and when I was doing the alignment check the lamp shut itself off and I got this warning on the touch panel again along with a "ballast communication" error. According to the manual if this happens we should just restart the projector and strike the lamp. I hard rebooted it and struck the lamp and it seems to be working normally.
Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): Updated for the schedule change on Monday. Printed a copy out for tonight.
Marquee updated?: Put up Birds of Prey and Color Out of Space on the front; took down STB and put up Catvideofest 2020 on the 15th street side.
Posters updated?: Added now showing snipes to Birds of Prey and Color Out of Space
Cleaning lights on for the night?:
Projectors off for the night?:
Projection cart by TH5?:
Nest:
Additional Notes: Ingested keys for Moonlight and Portrait of a Lady on Fire.
Comments
Post a Comment