NPP Projection Report 6/15 Admin


To do this evening/ was completed:

Presentation Issues:

Preshow Clips/Playlist: Built and scheduled the Slumber Party Massacre II playlist. Will need to tech the DCP for credit offset.

Scheduled playlists for Sunday.

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up:

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers): Deluxe sent a trailer for The Black Phone on a flash drive. I ingested it but it’s only 30 seconds so I didn’t add it to any playlist.

New Trail Mix drive came.

Ordering/Receiving (content): The D.E.B.S. print arrived.

The Black Phone DCP came, ingested it to the TMS and sent it to all servers.

Outgoing/Shipping (content): The courier did not pick up the Double Team print, I checked with Sony and they said it will be picked up on Monday along with D.E.B.S.

Scheduled a FedEx pickup of Gremlins 2 for tomorrow.

Print/video Inspection: Finished re-inspecting Gremlins 2, packed it up and attached the shipping labels.

Inspected the D.E.B.S. print, it’s in excellent condition.

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:

Maintenance/cleaning: Investigated the analog sound issue on projector 2 in Theater 1 a bit further. I ran the first reel of The Bling Ring a few times on each projector (playing the SR track) to compare and see if anything I did made a difference. I think it might be more of a DMS question as I don’t think anything is wrong with the soundhead itself. I checked the wiring and it all seemed fine and the levels on both processors were the same from both projectors when I ran the same reel, so the soundtrack is definitely being read properly, though projector 2 still comes out quieter than projector 1, so it could be an amp issue. I’ll play with it a bit more tomorrow to see if I can resolve it myself. I tightened a few connections to the amps but I could not determine if this made a difference as construction had started outside at this point and it was extremely loud in the booth and theater. I’ll also check the digital sound from the 35 projectors to see if that’s a problem, too. If I don’t get anywhere in the morning I’ll contact DMS.

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): Filled in credits on Sunday’s sheet.

Marquee updated?:

Posters updated?:

Cleaning lights on for the night?:

Projection cart by entrance?:

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Projection Admin 7/19

NPP Projection 11/17 Close

NPP Projection Admin 3/24