NPP Projection - McKegg - Close 11/22



To do this evening/ was completed: Yes

Presentation Issues:

Preshow Clips/Playlist: I started building the playlists for Elf and Body of Evidence. Can someone look at these to make sure the automation cues are where they need to be? 

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up: 

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers): I tossed out one box of the White Noise lobby cards and was halfway through the other before I had to go. 

Ordering/Receiving (content): I ingested Land of Desire into Theater 3. There were two versions and I wasn't sure which one we needed, so I ingested both just in case. The DCP is still in Theater 3

Outgoing/Shipping (content):

Print/video Inspection: I inspected Body of Evidence. It's in very good shape. Minimal scratches and sprocket damage apart from chunks of the perforations in the middle of the 3rd reel. Nothing that's broken the perfs, but something to note. 

I also looked at the back half of Hook. Definitely showing some signs of wear and tear. But the main thing to note is that it looks like the last couple minutes of the end credits are gone. It stops abruptly right after it credits the Foley artists. I've attached the last frame here. 

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?: Yes

Maintenance/cleaning: 

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): Yes and I updated next week's cue sheets with start and end times for all shows except for the special events. 

Marquee updated?:
Yes with Glass Onion and The Fablemans

Posters updated?:


Cleaning lights on for the night?:
Yes

Projection cart by entrance?:

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NPP Projection 11/17 Close

NPP Projection Report 4/6 Open

Projection Close 12/28 Lillian