NPP Projection Report 2/28 Close McKegg



To do this evening/ was completed: Yes, We're All Going to the World's Fair still needs to be ingested and the last bits of the cue sheets need to be filled out

Presentation Issues: I got buzzed by MODs that a light went up in the Theater 2 server station and if we had touched any breakers today. I said we hadn't and they confirmed that it happened in the server station and not in the Theater. 

Preshow Clips/Playlist:

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up:
The Attack the Block intro went great! Intro was smooth and I broke down the set up and brought the mic back up to 4/6

Trivia also went well! Set up and breakdown was simple. 

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):

Ordering/Receiving (content): I put the We're All Going to the World's Fair DCP on the drive after Lillian ingested that other stuff into Theater 1. I tried to ingest it, but the drive wasn't coming up at all for Local Storage. I was doing this at the end of the night, so I left it for whoever's coming in for admin tomorrow. Sorry! 

I uploaded keys for Knock at the Cabin, Close, Everything Everywhere All At Once, Triangle of Sadness, and Operation Fortune

Outgoing/Shipping (content):

Print/video Inspection: I inspected After Hours tonight. It's a little warped, there's a score of sprocket repairs, and it's got some base/emulsion throughout, especially in the first two reels, but it's still in good shape. 

The main thing to watch out for is there's a set of grease cues on every reel because the actual cues are WAY too tight. Follow those grease cues and we should be good! Watch out on Reel 2, there's a false set of cues before the grease cues and the original cues. 

I rewound the first 4 reels and 5 still needs to be rewound. I brought all the reels and cans down into Theater 1. 

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:

Maintenance/cleaning:

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): I filled out the cue sheets for next week, the end times for the events and Thursday need to be filled out. 

Marquee updated?:

Posters updated?:

Cleaning lights on for the night?: Yes

Projection cart by entrance?:

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NPP Projection 11/17 Close

NPP Projection Report 4/6 Open

Projection Close 12/28 Lillian