NPP Projection Report 7/23 Open


To do this evening/ was completed: Thank you Lillian for tidying up so much in booth 1! Was great to walk into such an organized space for a day of multiple 35mm shows.

Presentation Issues:

Preshow Clips/Playlist: Please make sure the "T6" playlists are scheduled for Theater 6, the GPO trigger cue at the start of the regular A1 playlists causes the T6 server to pause the playlist one second in, every time.

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up: Truman Show went well again today. I'm not sure what's going on with the changeovers, the 500 is not recognizing when the P2 motor is on which is I think what's causing this. It was hard to tell with both motors going and just having the booth monitor to go off, but I think I heard the beep at the ends of reels on P1... but then (I'm pretty sure) the sound would switch over to P2 after the beep (?) without me having to hit the changeover button again but would still only be SR, then when I turned off the P1 motor it would go back to Digital. Very weird if that is indeed what happened. I didn't look at anything super thoroughly but I've not seen anything obvious that would cause this. I'll keep looking into it. No worries for Oppenheimer shows.

Oppenheimer is still playing very nicely!

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):

Ordering/Receiving (content): Red Eye DCP finished and I ingested it to Th2.

Outgoing/Shipping (content): Reinspected and packed up Truman. Pickup's been scheduled for tomorrow and the print is on the cart.

Print/video Inspection: Inspected Hollywood Shuffle, good print. It's tails out on the shipping reels, in the box.

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:

Maintenance/cleaning:

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift):

Marquee updated?:

Posters updated?:

Cleaning lights on for the night?:

Projection cart by entrance?:

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Projection Admin 7/19

NPP Projection 11/17 Close

NPP Projection Admin 3/24