NPP Projection Close 10/31



To do this evening/ was completed:
Halloween was in full swing tonight, but nothing that couldn't be handled. 

Presentation Issues: 

Preshow Clips/Playlist: I built the playlist for Training Day apart from the volume/credit cues and all that. 

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up: The Nosferatu event in Theater 1 went smoothly. A lively intro from John and the breakdown as fast and easy. 

Setting up trivia I saw that both HDMI dongles were not in the DJ box. Apart from that, trivia also went great tonight! Shay's return was a triumph and everything is broken down in its proper place. 

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):

Ordering/Receiving (content): Training Day came in so I ingested it into Theater 3

Priscilla keys are uploaded

Outgoing/Shipping (content):

Print/video Inspection:

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:

Maintenance/cleaning:

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): I filled out the cue sheets for next week. All that's still needed is credit timing for Valley Girl, The Holdovers (credit start time), My Neighbor Totoro (credit start time), Sundays on Fire, Training Day (credit start time) and Mr. Kneff

Marquee updated?:

Posters updated?: I took a look into our poster inventory and everything looked fine apart from some water damaged Passages and Haunting in Venice that I threw out. I grabbed a Killers of the Flower Moon poster to bring to Williamsburg because we still don't have one for our lobby. I also found these great posters of Hocus Pocus and Nightmare Before Christmas that I put in the trivia selections. I also added an Anatomy of a Fall poster in the Trivia mix as well. 

Cleaning lights on for the night?: Yes

Projection cart by entrance?:

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Projection Admin 7/19

NPP Projection 11/17 Close

NPP Projection Admin 3/24