NPP Projection Open 5/7
To do this evening/ was completed: A busy morning here with techs and the usual cue sheet business. Everything should be set for Antonia's Line tonight.
Presentation Issues:
Preshow Clips/Playlist: I built out most of the playlist for Carrie. I converted the songs into DCPs, ingested them, and loaded them into the playlist.
Trailer Updates: I added the Hitman trailer to the PG-13 trailer pack. It looks like it's making the end times 2 minutes shorter than what's on the cue sheets.
Special Events/ AV set up: Desmond came over to tech the Carrie show. We have the lighting cues programmed into the light board for the spots/wash. The songs weren't converted yet those still need to be teched for volume.
I set up the mics in Theater 4 and tested them for the Antonia's Line screening tonight.
Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers): We received Transformers one sheets.
Ordering/Receiving (content): The Amazing Spider-Man 2 print came in and I brought it up to Booth 1.
Outgoing/Shipping (content):
Print/video Inspection: Desmond came over to take a look at The Flintstones. It's looking and sounding good. Volume should be 7.3 on both processors.
Asset tracking doc updated/checked?: Yes
Maintenance/cleaning:
Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): I did the cue sheets for next week and scheduled automation. All it needs is the event credit timing.
Marquee updated?:
Posters updated?:
Cleaning lights on for the night?:
Projection cart by entrance?:
Additional Notes:
Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers): We received Transformers one sheets.
Ordering/Receiving (content): The Amazing Spider-Man 2 print came in and I brought it up to Booth 1.
Outgoing/Shipping (content):
Print/video Inspection: Desmond came over to take a look at The Flintstones. It's looking and sounding good. Volume should be 7.3 on both processors.
Asset tracking doc updated/checked?: Yes
Maintenance/cleaning:
Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): I did the cue sheets for next week and scheduled automation. All it needs is the event credit timing.
Marquee updated?:
Posters updated?:
Cleaning lights on for the night?:
Projection cart by entrance?:
Additional Notes:
Comments
Post a Comment