NPP Projection Report 5/8 Admin


To do this evening/ was completed:

Presentation Issues:

Preshow Clips/Playlist: Scheduled staff screenings and sent out the email.

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up:

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers): I reached out to A24 to order I Saw the TV Glow posters, they confirmed and they should be here tomorrow.

Ordering/Receiving (content): Kat is uploading a DCP of Mamma Mia to Google Drive, should be finishing tonight. For a private event next week on the 12th.

Outgoing/Shipping (content):

Print/video Inspection: Teched Lady Snowblood and Free Party for this evening, playlists are ready to go. Just an intro in 3 for Free Party, mic is ready to go.

Teched Born Innocent for tomorrow as well.

Huge kudos to Will for reassembling all the reels of Amazing Spider Man 2. I could tell just looking at the reels it was probably all there, with all the extra footage taken out, but double checked the last four reels and they're all good to go. I'm not sure where the extra reels came from, none of this was damaged severely enough to warrant a replacement (at least not one reel moreso than the others). There is an extra reel 4 and most of reel 3. I separated these and put them on cores. We can package these separately for when Sony picks this up.

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:

Maintenance/cleaning: Changed the lamp in the T1 Christie, it was getting close to the limit and was operating under pretty high power, which probably caused it to start flickering. I lowered the power to the lamp before changing it, looks good!

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift):

Marquee updated?:

Posters updated?:

Cleaning lights on for the night?:

Projection cart by entrance?:

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NPP Projection Report 11/23 Open

Projection Admin 9/18

Projection Admin 9/2