Projection Admin 5/6 Lillian



To do this evening/ was completed: We haven't received the new film schedule yet, but I've already started on the new cue sheets for 5/10 - 5/16  with some special event info in there. Please do not make another sheet by accident. Thank you! 

Closed captioning device in T2 for first round Challengers - seat 2413.   

Presentation Issues:

Preshow Clips/Playlist: Built just about every single A1 playlist for 5/10 apartment from Back to Black and If, both of which we do not have yet. (We also don't have the preshow for If yet. Wednesday, I believe)

Built the playlists for the following special events: Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore, Amazing Spiderman 2, Flintstones. 

Trailer Updates: Received the updated trailer for Summer of '84. Downloaded and ingested. 

Special Events/ AV set up: Photoshoot in T1 this morning went well! 

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):

Ordering/Receiving (content): Received new Music Driven preshow from Kat per John's request. I downloaded and ingested the 25min, 15min and 5min. All of these have been ingested and the playlists for Free Party and Born Innocent have been updated with this new preshow. 

Received the wedding video from Chenelle for the rental on 5/18 in T3. Started on that DCP. This is transcoding in T1. 

For the private screening of Mamma Mia in T7 on 5/12, Chenelle updated the Event Memo with the holding slide (for preshow/intro) and Spotify playlist. I DCP'd and ingested the slide. She'll bring us a BluRay tomorrow.

Received the (physical) DCP of Carrie. Ingesting to T2.  Please retrieve the CRU drive and ingest adapter from the booth after first round Challengers! ~ 6:26pm. Should be done by then, or shortly after. 

Received the DCP of First Wives Club. Ingesting to the TMS. 

Outgoing/Shipping (content): Prints from the weekend went out this morning. 

Print/video Inspection: See maintenance below. 

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?: Updated today. Received tracking info for Pope from Greenwich Village. 

Maintenance/cleaning: Ran loops and checked in with the projectors in T1 this evening for Spiderman. I wound up spending some time making adjustments to the lens on P2 since focus is always a little harder with that one. I also noticed we still didn't have volume for Spiderman, so I ran a reel to get sound and make some final touches to the lens placement/focus. This should be a very fun show this evening. SRD track is nice and loud! Levels noted on the white card. 

Updated this on the asset sheet and also added it to the whiteboard since it was missing - I know it's confusing, but we're playing The Amazing Spiderman II on 5/13 (in addition to the one we're showing this eve). 

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): Updated the info for Music Driven shows this week. 

Marquee updated?: Asked Will to make this update this evening. 

Posters updated?:

Cleaning lights on for the night?:

Projection cart by entrance?:

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NPP Projection Report 11/23 Open

Projection Admin 9/18

Projection Admin 9/2