Projection Close 9/24



To do this evening/ was completed: Metallica was the hardest show I've had in awhile, which Alec warned me of. The cues were terrible to begin with as they were printed on the 1.85 ratio instead of the film's true 1.37. Not uncommon for stuff like that, but a pain in the ass, coupled with port window not having any space to see the cues (whilst on projector 1). I had a delayed changeover on the first reel, the first one I've missed during a show in a few years, so I'm bummed about that, but the rest of the show went fine. Thank you to McKegg, who I had shout out the cues to me from the other side of booth when it was too difficult to see them on some reels. The recorded the intro and Q&A. 

Had a great review for McKegg with Alec and Joe. 

Presentation Issues:

Preshow Clips/Playlist: Built and scheduled the playlist for The Harvest

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up: Put up the poster for the Metallica show in the lobby. I'll change it out tomorrow morning. 

Thank you to McKegg for getting Trivia sorted. I cleaned everything up and put the AV box key back in the bin. 

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):

Ordering/Receiving (content): DCP'd and ingested all of the October slides Desmond sent this afternoon. 
Downloaded and ingested my last three shorts. 

Downloaded a feature from my section for NewFest. - Please remember to keep an eye on these. 

Uploaded keys for My Old Ass

Outgoing/Shipping (content): 

Print/video Inspection: Tomorrow morning I'll re-inspect the Metallica print and get it onto its new shipping reels. 

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:

Maintenance/cleaning: T1 projectors have been deep cleaned. 

Plugging the mouse in to charge overnight. 

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): Yes. Will be updating The Harvest info tomorrow morning. 

Marquee updated?: Noticed that the marquee only had one title put back up after the birthday event yesterday, so I'll put up Henry and Demon Knight tomorrow morning. Please, please remember to check in with our titles and beef it out a bit. It helps to make sure we're still advertising our titles. 

Posters updated?:

Cleaning lights on for the night?:

Projection cart by entrance?:

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NPP Projection 11/17 Close

NPP Projection Report 4/6 Open

Projection Close 12/28 Lillian