NPP Projection Close 10/16



To do this evening/ was completed: Majority of the night spent with NewFest. Both programs went smoothly overall.  T1 mics returned to the booth to charge. Recorded the Q&A via webcam, yet to be transferred off the rack PC should anyone ending up wanting it. There was one presentation issue which I'll detail below.

Continued building next week's cue sheets. Got to Tuesday, so the rest can get hammered out over the next day or two. I would recommend cross-referencing the cue sheets and TMS schedule with the Nitehawk Sales page just to be certain everything is correct. Another note: 10/22 Babies playlist yet to be scheduled.

Scheduled We Live in Time and Smile 2 for tomorrow. We Live feature content transferring to T4. Make sure it's there tomorrow.

DJ key returned to Trees storage bin and XLR to 1/8th back in 4/6.

**I updated the cue times for Dead Mail on the cue sheet. The playlist we've made has 45 minutes of preshow before the intro starts and I'm seeing now that the intro slide is fifteen minutes long but we have all of our automation cues placed in the first fifteen seconds. So those will have to be updated. I'm catching this at the end of the night.**

Double-checked the 10/18 R-rated playlists to make sure that the right trailer pack is in place with each. All good there. I will note that at least Joker feature starts at 41:30, meaning an extra 90 seconds of preshow content overall, in the trailers section specifically. All trailer lengths are what's listed in Kat's trailer sheet so seems like a case of just one too many, if it's significant. At the same time, The Substance playlists start at 40:20 because the preshow content is only 29 minutes long.

Did not have the chance to ingest Welcome Home Brother.

Presentation Issues: Got a call from both MOD and NewFest reps informing me that it seemed the order of shorts for the T4T program were incorrect, as one short, Notes on a Siren, did not play when it should have, instead the playlist went from Saturn Rising (#5) to February Fourteenth (#7). I checked the playlist and it turned out Notes was not a part of it. I went to speak with Desmond and Dustin and told them I would play Notes manually after the last short finished. So that's what I did, as smoothly as I could. Then manually brought up the Q&A and audience slides. When speaking with Desmond I asked if they had looked at that short during the admin tech today and he said yes, but when I went to look at the short in the multiplex content tab of the TMS I saw that the last playback of it occurred on September 30. 

T3 went weird again tonight after the NewFest program concluded. I could not load any new playlists via TMS. Every time I tried to load Joker I was given a red error message at the bottom of the screen. I did not record what the exact wording was. I restarted the IMS and eventually I was able to load playlists through it and the last round in there went smoothly. I would try loading a playlist in T3 via TMS to see if the issue has fully gone away.

Preshow Clips/Playlist:

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up:

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):

Ordering/Receiving (content):

Outgoing/Shipping (content):

Print/video Inspection:

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:

Maintenance/cleaning:

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): Yes

Marquee updated?:

Posters updated?:

Cleaning lights on for the night?:

Projection cart by entrance?:

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NPP Projection 11/17 Close

NPP Projection Report 4/6 Open

Projection Close 12/28 Lillian