Projection Admin 10/16



To do this evening/ was completed: Had our cinema meeting. We're looking good on content right now. 

Presentation Issues: Not a presentation issue, but I came in this morning to find that T3 was offline (it did not display this on the TMS - only when I went to go pull up the individual IMS was I not able to log in) and each scheduled playlist had an "spl missing" warning on the schedule. I rebooted the TMS, then rebooted the projector and was able to log back into the IMS. Nothing was missing, I went through each playlist to check content and all automation cues - mind you, the only reason I first saw that T3 was offline was I was adding the lens preset/various cues we needed in T5 for Joker and saw that the DCP 220 Scope cue was missing from T3, which I found suspicious since that's one of the first theatres we outfitted with the preset. Anyway, despite the TMS still showing "spl missing" on the playlists, everything has been automating just fine. This feels like a strange glitch and I'm curious to check in with this in the morning after the projectors powercycle. 

Preshow Clips/Playlist: Desmond and I went over the NewFest playlists for today and only made a few changes. I added a few aesthetic bits n bobs to make everything a bit smoother, and we adjusted audio for a few shorts. the new Audience Award slide is good to go in those. 

Built the playlists for La Llorna, Christine, Devil's Backbone

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up: I tested sound in Trees today for the DJ setup using my Spotify account. There's a dual xlr to 1/8" in the lounge where the xlr box is. This is what we'll use to connect his laptop. I also added a mic on the off chance he'd like to use one, but that might not be necessary. There's a mic on the other end (that we've been keeping there for announcements by the step and repeat, so I'd just check what input its in). 

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):

Ordering/Receiving (content): The print of Christine got dropped off at Williamsburg by accident, so John or Matthew will be bringing it over in the near future. 

Ingested a bunch of keys. 

We received the DCP of Welcome Home Brother Charles from AGFA. Downloaded to the preshows/trailers drive and it is extracting now. Please ingest once it's unzipped. Thanks! 

Outgoing/Shipping (content):

Print/video Inspection: 

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:

Maintenance/cleaning: I added the new lens preset, masking and other automation cues for Joker 2 in T5 since today is the first day of our showings in there for this feature. Everything looks and is working well. 

Got the tape I ordered. Multiple boxes of tape came in. Two in T1, two in 4/6. 

Our extra Shure mic came in as well. That's now in 4/6. 

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): Added Dead Mail information. Please buff these out tonight! 

Marquee updated?: Took down Transformers One, tomorrow we'll put up We Live in Time and Smile 2

Posters updated?: Added We Live in Time w/ a coming soon banner outside. Took down Transformers

Cleaning lights on for the night?:

Projection cart by entrance?:

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NPP Projection 11/17 Close

NPP Projection Report 4/6 Open

Projection Close 12/28 Lillian