NPP Projection Admin 8/20
To do this evening/ was completed: We are all set for both Trees Lounge shows tonight. I reached out to Cristina to see what she wanted for the spots/wash situation since it's a big event (and I didn't want the QR code to get blurred out, particularly in T2). I made a preset with a multicolored wash with spots and ran a few sets past her. We're using the same sequence for both the intro and Q&A in T1, which is on a white card up in the booth. There's also only one setting we'll need in T2 since it's just an intro, which is taped up in the booth. I ran through the playlists to double check everything. Good to go. There are two chairs off to the side in T1, but I put a few pieces of tape down to mark them for where they should be during the Q&S. Should be a breeze. Ran through this with Jack. - Lillian
Platter/projector are clean for The Odyssey in T4. Ran a loop. - Lillian
Presentation Issues:
Preshow Clips/Playlist:
Trailer Updates:
Special Events/ AV set up:
Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):
Ordering/Receiving (content): We received two files from Desmond for Dear Mama, which I'm downloading to the George Ivan drive. I cleared a bunch of old DCPs off of it, too. These downloads will take a good while - they're pretty big, so please don't close my window! Thank you! - Lillian
Outgoing/Shipping (content): Friendly reminder that Blind Fury and The Fan will get picked up tomorrow. - Lillian
Print/video Inspection: Inspected the first can of The Departed, which came backwards (kind of annoying that it came this way, but friendly reminder that if you continue inspecting this, be sure to just go over instead of under when you first inspect a reel --all of which came heads out--, then rewind it as you normally would.) I have the first four reels tails out on shipping reels. - Lillian
Asset tracking doc updated/checked?: Yes and the whiteboard is also updated - McKegg/LH
Maintenance/cleaning:
Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): Yes
Marquee updated?: Added the extra date to Crash and Escape From L.A. on the 35mm side - McKegg
Posters updated?:
Cleaning lights on for the night?:
Projection cart by entrance?:
Additional Notes: Started deleting and consolidating a lot of old files in the download folder of the iMac in 4/6. Most pictures of the equipment I put into a folder titled "Manual/Maintenance Pictures." - McKegg
Comments
Post a Comment