NPP Projection Close 8/14

To do this evening/ was completed:

Presentation Issues:

Preshow Clips/Playlist:

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up: Ran a loop before The Odyssey screenings in theater 4; both went well and the projector was cleaned/print was covered after the final show

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):

Ordering/Receiving (content): Alec brought over The Fan and Blind Fury prints from NWB this afternoon and we took them down to booth 1

Outgoing/Shipping (content):

Print/video Inspection: Finished inspecting Blind Fury and added stills to the shared drive (this has a trailer for a feature called The Gods Must Be Crazy II attached to reel 1 so I have asked Cristina if she'd like us to run this as part of the show)

Moved all the past months' inspection reports to their appropriate folders on Google Drive

I placed what I thought were the 6 reels of First Strike on house reels but ended up finding five more in a box beside it that had gone overlooked; I spent the rest of the night inspecting these and updated the report accordingly

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:

Maintenance/cleaning:

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): Yes

Marquee updated?:

Posters updated?:

Cleaning lights on for the night?: Yes

Projection cart by entrance?: Yes

Additional Notes: A closed captions device was used during the second round in theater 2 and placed back in the A/V closet afterwards

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Projection Admin 9/8 Lillian/Will

NPP Projection Report 11/23 Open

NPP Projection Close 9/6