NPP Projection Close 8/4

To do this evening/ was completed:

Presentation Issues:

Preshow Clips/Playlist: Spider-Man 7/31 show playlists were missing a volume cue change following the 3.3 dip for the book advertisement/trailer; MOD radioed and I raised the volume and adjusted the playlists accordingly

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up: Finished setting up for trivia at Trees

WTO/99 screening and Q&A went well; John Woods assisted with chairs and mics and had the panel wrap on schedule

The Odyssey in 35mm played without issue; cleaned the projector and platter and covered the print after the show (notes below about damage to the platter brain)

As I was cleaning up after the 35mm show in theater 4, I accidentally dropped the brain while moving between platters and, unfortunately, the column at its base beneath the rollers took on some damage that kept me from placing it back in its normal place at the center of the platter. I grabbed the spare from booth 1 and tested this in 4 to make sure it was functional. Thankfully the brain sits flush on the platter and its sensor is also working, allowing for the platters to spin normally. I took some photos of the damage. The rest of the piece is intact, no rollers took on any damage, and hopefully we can make the most of the spare for the time being


Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):

Ordering/Receiving (content): Cristina sent an updated Dogville short for the upcoming Pre-Code Parade event; I downloaded this to the George Ivan drive and began converting it to DCP...later ingested to LMS

Outgoing/Shipping (content):

Print/video Inspection:

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:

Maintenance/cleaning: 

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): Yes

Marquee updated?:

Posters updated?:

Cleaning lights on for the night?:

Projection cart by entrance?:

Additional Notes: A/C went down in theater 5 this evening so I left the booth door open to let out the hot air 

A closed captioning device was used during the final round in theater 2 and placed back in the A/V bin after the show

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Projection Admin 9/8 Lillian/Will

NPP Projection Report 11/23 Open

NPP Projection Close 9/6