NPP Projection Report 8/18 Admin
To do this evening/ was completed: We do not need to provide post-screening inspection reports for Sony prints. The only place that requests two reports is Academy Film Archive. So we can just pack their prints up after the screenings, provided there are no issues which necessitate another inspection.
Presentation Issues:
Preshow Clips/Playlist:
Trailer Updates:
Special Events/ AV set up: Ran loops for The Fan.
Ran a loop for Odyssey and threaded the show for tonight.
Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):
Ordering/Receiving (content): Escape from L.A. print arrived, it's in booth 1.
Outgoing/Shipping (content): Packed up Blind Fury, we can arrange pickup with Sony after The Fan tonight.
Print/video Inspection: Looked at Dagger of Kamui and added cues to the playlist
Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:
Maintenance/cleaning: The poster cubby was getting out of hand. I cleared a lot of stuff and put together a tube of posters for trivia giveaway tonight. As far as keeping posters for trivia, we can definitely be more conservative with what we keep. Only stuff that people will actually want. And as mildly amusing as I thought it was that Ice Cream Man was among the trivia posters, I doubt many guests would share that feeling, so I threw it out.
Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): Built cue sheets for next week. All that's missing is credit timing for Is God Is and Bound.
Marquee updated?: I Want Your Sex was still up on the marquee despite closing last week. I took it down.
Posters updated?: Yes, IWYS down. Moved things around and put up Hope in the lobby.
Cleaning lights on for the night?:
Projection cart by entrance?:
Additional Notes:
Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):
Ordering/Receiving (content): Escape from L.A. print arrived, it's in booth 1.
Outgoing/Shipping (content): Packed up Blind Fury, we can arrange pickup with Sony after The Fan tonight.
Print/video Inspection: Looked at Dagger of Kamui and added cues to the playlist
Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:
Maintenance/cleaning: The poster cubby was getting out of hand. I cleared a lot of stuff and put together a tube of posters for trivia giveaway tonight. As far as keeping posters for trivia, we can definitely be more conservative with what we keep. Only stuff that people will actually want. And as mildly amusing as I thought it was that Ice Cream Man was among the trivia posters, I doubt many guests would share that feeling, so I threw it out.
Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): Built cue sheets for next week. All that's missing is credit timing for Is God Is and Bound.
Marquee updated?: I Want Your Sex was still up on the marquee despite closing last week. I took it down.
Posters updated?: Yes, IWYS down. Moved things around and put up Hope in the lobby.
Cleaning lights on for the night?:
Projection cart by entrance?:
Additional Notes:
Comments
Post a Comment