NPP Projection Report 8/22 Open


To do this evening/ was completed:

Presentation Issues:

Preshow Clips/Playlist:

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up: 7.5 was super quiet for Fargo. I think after the adjustments Roger made yesterday, we'll have to crank volumes on prints pretty high until we get a new sound reader for P2. Played this at 10 on the 500 and 9.0 on the 750 today, would suggest doing the same for Crash.

Other than the first couple minutes being pretty quiet, Fargo ran smoothly.

Ran a loop, cleaned the platter and projector in T4. Threaded up Odyssey for 5pm.

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):

Ordering/Receiving (content):

Outgoing/Shipping (content):

Print/video Inspection:

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:

Maintenance/cleaning: I checked thru all the lenses in T1 Jack mentioned in his blog yesterday. After some minor (re)adjustments, they are all fine. Make sure you put the right plates in each projector, all of this would've been avoided if they hadn't been swapped.

I readjusted the turret for P1 for the 1.66 plate. Since 1.85 and scope lenses use that same collar I checked those after the adjustment, and they are fine. The reason this was off was because I adjusted the turret in the other direction after Jack mentioned some plate on screen during the Belly show. I checked 1.66 after making that adjustment and could've sworn it looked fine then, but in any case, the adjustment I made today was essentially just putting it back to where it was before Belly. So the plates must've been swapped sometime before that show.

As for the black on the sides of the screen for P2 Scope, that was the tape on the port glass (XD)

Added arrows to the P1 1.37/1.66 plate, but you can tell which is which without them. 1.37 (full frame) is the larger opening and 1.66 is smaller.

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift):

Marquee updated?:

Posters updated?:

Cleaning lights on for the night?:

Projection cart by entrance?:

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Projection Admin 9/8 Lillian/Will

NPP Projection Report 11/23 Open

NPP Projection Close 9/6