NPP Projection Report 8/23 Open
To do this evening/ was completed:
Presentation Issues:
Preshow Clips/Playlist:
Trailer Updates:
Special Events/ AV set up: Fargo went nicely.
Cleaned T4 platter and projector, ran a loop and threaded Odyssey for the first show tonight.
Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):
Ordering/Receiving (content):
Outgoing/Shipping (content): Fargo is packed up and on the cart. Pickup scheduled for tomorrow.
Print/video Inspection:
Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:
Maintenance/cleaning: I decided to leave the levels for the T1 35mm projectors as Roger set them the other day. P2 is turned all the way up, while P1 is lowered a bit to match, so it makes sense.
Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift):
Marquee updated?: Yes, I updated the 35mm and brunch sides.
Posters updated?:
Cleaning lights on for the night?:
Projection cart by entrance?:
Additional Notes:
Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):
Ordering/Receiving (content):
Outgoing/Shipping (content): Fargo is packed up and on the cart. Pickup scheduled for tomorrow.
Print/video Inspection:
Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:
Maintenance/cleaning: I decided to leave the levels for the T1 35mm projectors as Roger set them the other day. P2 is turned all the way up, while P1 is lowered a bit to match, so it makes sense.
Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift):
Marquee updated?: Yes, I updated the 35mm and brunch sides.
Posters updated?:
Cleaning lights on for the night?:
Projection cart by entrance?:
Additional Notes:
Comments
Post a Comment