NPP Projection Report Close 8/25
To do this evening/ was completed: My first print here in... I literally cannot remember last, went great!
Presentation Issues: No issues
Preshow Clips/Playlist: No issues
Trailer Updates: No issues
Special Events/ AV set up: Crash in Theater 1 went great! Completely smooth transitions from intro into feature. All reels ran smoothly and are rewound for tomorrow's show.
Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers): No issues
Ordering/Receiving (content): No issues
Outgoing/Shipping (content): No issues
Print/video Inspection: I looked at all of Harriet the Spy, which is in good shape. I put it back on its shipping reels tails out. Reel 4 did not come with safety film.
Asset tracking doc updated/checked?: Yes
Maintenance/cleaning: Cleaned the projectors after the show.
Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): Cross referenced with tomorrow's automation and set
Marquee updated?: No issues
Posters updated?: No issues
Cleaning lights on for the night?: Yes
Projection cart by entrance?: No issues
Additional Notes:
Comments
Post a Comment